Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1991
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I played a lil warrior within(prince of persia 2) demo. It's so awesomecoooool.

  2. #1992
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have heard a lot of good things about it, especially since they made it in about 1 year.

    Still playing Call of Duty.

  3. #1993
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im hearing good all here too. I think its relying a lot on the gore factor though, but i guess that was something that had presence in the original 2D versions. God damn spikes.

  4. #1994
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've found any controller uncomfortable if used too many hours, but the Dreamcast is my favorite by far. I have relatively large hands.

  5. #1995
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The first one had a ton of puzzles and I hate puzzle games so I never finished it. This one is supposedly less puzzle oriented.

  6. #1996
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiseman - I see the XBox's controller S as the Dremcast's + black colour and a few buttons - VMU compatibility. Thats why it feels good on the whole, but not my favourite.

  7. #1997
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Cat: Or Green or Blue. I should buy another Blue, just to have four.

  8. #1998
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I prefer the GCN controller, as you can hit any of the 4 main buttons without picking your thumb up. Plus the feel is just great, and the shoulder buttons are my favorite out of any system.

    PS2 is nice, but sometimes it feels a bit awkward, as the handles are so short, I feel I could lose grasp of it or something.

  9. #1999
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm still not used to X, Y and Z on the GC controller... no idea why, though.

  10. #2000
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, i always mix up those X and Y buttons; they should designate different colours to them. But i think if i played the GC more, i'd get used to it in time. Its no major deal.

    However, im at a disagreement with you Xel, i dislike those triggers, they feel too loose for me in comparison to the Xbox controllers. Also, i dont like the location or feel of the Z button, it seems out of place and unnecassary. The GC conntroller is my least favourite of the three, but then again, it is a completely new controller design, unlike Sony's Dual Shock, and Microsoft's Controller S, which have both been revolutionized. There are bound to be small things to gripe about, and i feel its a major improvement over the N64.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •